this morning, I heard on the radio
that the week leading up to Valentine's Day is
chocolate week.
I got this great idea from a friend:
a few weeks before valentine's day,
go to your favorite chocolatier
and buy a box of good chocolates.
In order to enjoy the chocolates,
you must write a "love note" for each piece you wish to eat.
then on Valentine's Day, make a romantic meal,
and read all the love notes.
love it!
last week, we went down to Godiva at Town Square and created our own chocolate box.
my favorite: raspberry truffles with dark chocolate.
the picture above was taken before most of the chocolates were devoured.
only a few remain.
can't wait to read the love notes by candlelight.
I think I'll serve filet mignon or fondue.
for a more traditional, grown-up Valentine's celebration,
we are leaving Jack with a sitter,
and enjoy dinner at Rosemary's with a great group of friends.
what to wear!?!?


2 comments:
love godiva rasberry dark chocolate truffles. love them. also love fondue. I need to get a pot...
the raspberry truffle thing?..... it's genetic....Dave or Jonna used to bring me one home from RMCF....
Post a Comment