Aaron was sweatin' to the oldies as Richard Simmons-and proud of it. He was so excited, putting the costume together on his own. His co-workers dressed up as the participants in need of a good work out and they did a little skit. They were beaten out by another group at the hospital (I think the judges just felt bad b/c the PT department has won the contest the past 2 years). I personally like the chest hair (since Aaron has none) and the shorts. I'm so proud to call him my husband.
jealous???
back off! he's mine!
(hope he still loves me after posting these photos)
{photos taken with cell phone camera}



7 comments:
that is toooo funny.. Marty was Daisy Duke at his work party and won some serious cash... Who knew what are men were willing to do??
I love it. I got a good laugh.
-Erin Papa
oh but where oh where is the baby oil? I'm dying over this, and I don't even know the guy.
Marty as Daisy Duke?!?!?! WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS!?!?!?!?!
I agree, Meg. I want photos!
I can only imagine the evil laugh you chuckled while posting this blog! Love it.
Ooo-la-la!!! Love the photos, got a good laugh, and who would have believed it was faux chest hair?!
Post a Comment