I've given myself a photo assignment-to post one photo a day for the next 30 days. I've seen this on other blogs and have always wanted to try it. hopefully it will help me improve my skills (and maybe hint to the hubby that a new camera for my b-day would be nice). and hopefully I can find 30 things worth photographing. so, I am starting today with a sign that spring is officially here.
okay, so I can't choose just one and they both represent spring
so deal with it


4 comments:
a new camera!!! it hasn't been that long since you had this one, right? is it going to be like your rings...going to have to upgrade,every year or so?:) we finally had a good day here, taylor loved the weather, now we are expecting a storm tomorrow...ahhh!
did you really catch that bee on the bloosom? I once read that photographers will carry around props when shooting nature; fake bees and a spray bottle to create dew. What a great "real" nature shot!
you caught me-I used props. no, this shot is totally real. we have a ton of bees right now in the backyard with all the blossoming trees. just hope we can escape any stings!
I like Jonna's comment. She cracks me up. the bee is so cool. i think the camera doesn't matter that much to be honest.
Post a Comment