19 May 2009

taste of tuesday: turkey joe's with spicy mac & cheese

for an easy, summertime meal, try emily's sloppy turkey joe's and PW's spicy mac & cheese. a winning combination. bon appetit!

5 comments:

Emily said...

mmm, love it. Especially that mac & cheese. We had it for Cinco de Mayo. Delish.

Jolene said...

HI Brittany,

I know you lovely husband from Oroville, and I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. It is fun to always see what you are going to post on your taste of Tuesday, I love you photos too. Your little boy is darling and congrats on your soon arrival of your princess. I too have two wonderful princess, Gracie and Abby. We have so much fun, Jack is just a little bit younger then my oldest. He is so cute. I just wanted to comment on your blog, just cause I often look at it, and just wanted to tell you, what a great job you do. I have a little blog too, and I was so good with it before I had number two, but it is a little bit harder now. I wish you luck with that. Have a great day, and I am excited to try your cookies.
Take care.

jonna said...

definitely our kind of meal...will have to add to the dinner menu.

Jack Attack said...

Jon-I don't see your husband eating ground turkey.

the peine's said...

This looks amazing! I need to make these ASAP! Thanks for sharing!