Hi. I'm Jack.
This is me sitting in my new big boy carseat
This is me sitting in my new big boy carseatI am growing tall like my dad and that makes my mom sad
I said the prayer in primary yesterday
and I sang all the songs
and I sat reverently and raised my hand
and I didn't cry
but, don't let my cuteness fool you
this my good behavior chain

I have been adding to it for a really long time
when I eat all my dinner I get a ring
when I pick up my toys I get a ring
when I brush my teeth and get dressed by myself I get a ring
sometimes I put my shirt on backwards and my shoes on the wrong feet
that makes my mom laugh
when it is really long I get to go to Monster Madness Truck Rally with my dad
I love Monster Trucks
my favorite is Batman and Gravedigger and Blue Thunder and Monster Mutt
I like it when they crash and their tires fall off
this is my sister kate
this is my sister kate

i love her
a lot
but when I don't share my toys with her, I get a ring taken away
then I don't like her as much

I do like to be silly and make her laugh at me
she thinks I am SO funny

the end.
(photos via cell phone)

1 comment:
Love it, :)
Post a Comment