Oh I love it. Especially in the second picture with the drooley smile
she is so adorable
LOVE the orange hat! And...I agree with "chats"...the drooley smile is adorable. :)
so cute. she's got the most beautiful eyes. did you make that hat? I love it!
I wish I made it. got it at H&M.
re:the hat--- Kate is so stylin'. Misha Barton was photographed at Sundance wearing the same hat...
Kate is adorable! And thanks for the yummy recipes...keep them coming!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh I love it. Especially in the second picture with the drooley smile
she is so adorable
LOVE the orange hat! And...I agree with "chats"...the drooley smile is adorable. :)
so cute. she's got the most beautiful eyes. did you make that hat? I love it!
I wish I made it. got it at H&M.
re:the hat--- Kate is so stylin'. Misha Barton was photographed at Sundance wearing the same hat...
Kate is adorable! And thanks for the yummy recipes...keep them coming!
Post a Comment