***



Utah was good but Utah was COLD! single digits cold. I am so glad to be back to 60* and sunny. back to where I don't have to put on 10 layers of clothing, worry about slipping on the ice, or warming up my car just to drive down the road for a gallon of milk. I like to visit the snow, just glad I don't live in it.



The weather aside, it was so fun to be home and under one roof with everyone (minus Dave who was smart enough to stay at his place in SLC...and hang out with his cute 'girlfriend' I might add...avoiding the chaos that accompanies 4 children under 4). Jack had a blast and went sledding almost every day. He was so sad he could not bring grandma's sled home with him for show and tell at school. Grandma and Grandpa were more than willing to babysit so Aaron and I could go on a few dates. It was fantastic. We went to sushi one night (the first time in over 10 months), and saw this movie and this movie (both were great). The week was spent shopping, consuming too much rich food, and sleeping in every morning. We also went bowling twice and played many games of ping pong-both per Jack's request. He didn't have a countdown chain to Christmas, but rather a countdown to Grandma's and Grandpa's so he could participate in these 2 activities. We were fortunate enough to get together with Aaron's sister and brother, et al, and some friends from high school and college. I'm sure mom and dad are enjoying a quiet and clean home now that we are gone. Will post pics of Christmas Day and above mentioned activities once my Christmas decorations are put away and real life has resumed.

3 comments:
I like Jack's hat.
we love the freezing cold here in Logan. oh, i mean i love it, Holly hates it.
-james
it was a christmas gift from dad-on sale at REI for $5! great, right?
Post a Comment