have you seen
IT yet?
don't lie. I did. even stood in line for 6 hours to attend the midnight premiere. and made matching t-shirts for the occasion. I am not a fan, nor am I a hater. the books are just ok, but the movie is bad (
The Hunger Games and Bloody Jack series are better and more entertaining than a depressed teenage girl stuck in a love triangle). The special effects made Eclipse more entertaining but it didn't mask the horrible acting. It had me laughing out loud in parts (sorry if you were sitting near me). Where was Jasper's accent in Twilight and New Moon? and does Bella's "angry voice" bother anyone else? and the makeup and hair...could they please get a better team? heaven knows they have the money. with that said, I'd do it all over again to hear Brit on the megaphone, lounge poolside, and spend the night at
Red Rock with my girls.

in attendance: sara, apryl, me, stacey, stacie brit, kristin,
rachelle, kelly m, kellie, shellie, and melody
dinner @ LBS


(2 nights later @ Bajio for Shellie's going away party)
all photos courtesy Kristin & Stacey
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I was looking at your cute pics & realized that I know Shellie & Kellie. They are aunts to a good friend of mine & Dan's. What a small world!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the acting is horrible. They should have replaced bella after the first movie.
Of course I saw it, but I saw it at 8:40 the night before, I'm too old to stay up that late. I thought the acting was waaaayyy better in this one than the other two, especially Bella, plus Jasper had no accent at the beginning of the movie, he only had one when he was telling his story. LAME-O. And seriously, I thought the make-up and hair were way better in this one too. Still not great, but muuuuch better than Twilight, no?
Haven't heard of Bloody Jack, I'll have to give it a try.
Post a Comment