21 July 2011

capitol reef classic

Last weekend Aaron had a race in Capitol Reef and we tagged along and made it a family trip. So glad we did. We went with the Truelsons and Andrea found us these great little cabins. They were brand new and we were the first to stay in them. I'm so glad the Truelsons were there b/c our kids entertained each other and had so much fun. It was great weather, lots of open space, lots of dirt, and green-everything we miss living in LV. It was so beautiful. I forgot my camera battery, so my instagram phone pictures will have to do. The boys raced 2 days, 3 races and Aaron finished 6th overall. Next up: 170 miler in my home town! can't wait. I'll be sure to charge my camera battery.

and I can't believe summer is almost over! where did the time go?

No comments: