sixteen: grateful for baby girl #2. I don't enjoy pregnancy--heartburn, swelling, waddling, nausea--but I am truly grateful for this new life who will join our family in about 10 weeks. I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday to follow up on my placenta previa. It has resolved itself and baby girl looks strong and healthy. She is growing and developing just as she should and loves to have a dance party when I am trying to go to bed. We still cannot decide on a name, but Jack has moved on from Pickles to Kate (I guess it's easier to remember one name for his sisters:). I am grateful to be a mom for a 3rd time.
17 November 2011
fifteen. sixteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not sure I hate anything more than being pregnant, but I'm also not sure I love anything more than a brand new baby. So glad the placenta previa is resolved!
Gosh... sorry to be such a blog stalker. I'm sure you are super busy. But did you have your baby? I'm dying to know ;). Good luck with everything cute girl!
Post a Comment