10 November 2011

ten.

...

this is what you get when you as her to smile. gotta work on that before family pictures

kate. today I am grateful for my little diva. she didn't come easy and was a test of my faith. she is completely opposite of her brother and I love the diversity b/n a boy and a girl. I love her curls, her strong personality, and her kisses. she is becoming quite a princess, always adorning herself with jewels, shoes and fairy wings. But, she also loves to play dragons and dinosaurs with her brother and has a pretty mean roar. my favorite time of day is when Jack is at school and it is her and I for an hour before nap time-we cuddle on the couch with some books or watch her favorite show, Monsters Inc. I am so excited for her to have a sister and have that sisterly bond. When you ask her where the baby is, she says "bye bye" and wants nothing to do with it (kind of in denial like her mother :). I am grateful Heavenly Father made me a mother a second time and blessed me with my sweet baby girl.
for recording purposes:
height: 38 in (95%)
weight: 32 lbs (90%)
she's a big 2 y/o and going to be taller than her brother soon
(as of 9/2011)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her so much. I still wish you'd let me have her for a few months.

Jack Attack said...

Cate- she is always available. I'll put her on the next flight. Enjoy!