after a great start to our weekend, it turned sour...
Car Accident.
Saturday, Aaron was on his way to the
temple with our friend to see

our other friend's be sealed to their little family when he was rear-ended and pushed into the stalled car in front of him. Luckily, they were unharmed and there was minor damage done to the Accord (a dented license plate holder) and it was driveable. I think the other drivers may have hit their heads b/c their reactions were a little extreme/weird. The young girl who hit Aaron asked if she could leave before the cops arrived?!?!? Really...sure, go ahead and leave but give me you name and license # so I can report a hit and run to the police officer. She was found at fault for the accident and Aaron was not issued a citation (I love NV law...I tho't all those who were involved in a rear-end accident were at fault except the front car. But b/c they were sitting at a stop light, the rule did not apply). The driver of the stalled vehicle in front of Aaron was a little dramatic in his reaction to the impact. He called the paramedics and asked to be taken to the hospital. When the cops arrived on the scene and examined the situation, they found it questionable as to why he had request to be taken to the hospital...seriously!
The day did end on a better note: pizza in the park with great friends. I sure do love this city!
...and Sunday wasn't too bad either: Jack stayed in nursery both hours (with one of us present) with minimal breakdowns, and I got to wear my
new dress. love it!
5 comments:
So sorry to hear about the car!!! But on the bright side...Jack happy in nursery seems HUGE!
Not the new accord:(
As far as I know Ca law says that the one farthest in the rear, in this case the one that rear ended Aaron, is at fault for the whole thing.
idiots! glad everything was fine.
Cute dress---- did you get the snakeskin boots too?
um, that's a negative on the boots, mom. not my thing.
Post a Comment