{when Jack saw this picture, he tho't Evan (Aaron's younger brother) was his dad
without my glasses on, I too was confused}
they watched game..........after game...........after game..........after game
and even found some time to play a round of golf
4 days of baseball, sunshine and no kids...not fair! I think I'm due for a little spa time and shopping with my girlfriend for our birthdays! But, when I think about how dedicated Aaron is to his job and schooling, no one is more deserving of a trip than my hard working husband. You've earned it, babe!
P.S. Baseball season has officially begun...I will have no husband for the next 6 months. He may be here physically, but mentally, he is in another world. The P* family boys are born with a mitt on their hand, ready to throw the first pitch.

5 comments:
lucky! i love baseball!
We would have loved this weekend! I miss the Bees (stingers, buzz, whatever) but luckily IF has a local farm team and a nice little stadium. You are definitely due for some girl time. Can I join you? I mean, the hubby gets a lunch break every day, don't I get something?
evan and aaron look like twins....
At first glance I thought Ev was Aaron too! Good thing Aaron is much taller to keep them apart.
I guess yesterday was the first official baseball game of the year-Oh boy! Ev's had just about every game on and he's been glued to the tube. I hope we will be able to survive...I think you are well deserving of some spa treatment (you work hard too)!
Sorry to hear about your car accident, glad everyone was safe.
Seriously!!! Where are we going... have we decided yet???
p.s(I am coming to Vegas weekend of the 19th... we are staying in Venice...and my hair will be red... and dinner at Tao...)
but we still need to plan our little spring break/birthday getaway for sheezie. :)
Post a Comment