17 March 2009

taste of tuesday: au jus sandwiches

love, love, love this sandwich. this recipe was perfect for our Sunday afternoon meal on the patio. so easy and so good. minimal time in a hot kitchen, which maximized my time outside shooting hoops with Jack (he's much better than I am).


Au Jus Sandwiches
Ingredients:

  • 3-4 lbs of London Broil
  • 2 cups of beef broth
  • 2 cups of water
  • 1 packet Au Jus seasoning
  • 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
  • hard rolls
  • provolone cheese

Directions:

Put everything in the crockpot and cook for at least 8 hours. cut meat and place on hard rolls. put in oven and melt cheese. Serve along side sweet potato fries and strawberry spinach salad. now dip!

1 comment:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Yum! I somehow stumble upon your blog once in a while and am so glad I do.... your recipes look awesome (and your son is adorable). I am going to make this this weekend as well as your mint brownies.

Hope you dont mind but I am going to add your blog to mine, I want to be updated with more yummy food. :)

Thanks for the ideas!
Melissa