27 May 2009

thank you

I'd like to thank the following for getting me through the past 37 weeks:
the bella band + rubberband which has allowed me to save money and wear my regular pants this entire pregnancy
chocolate milk and yogurt for the heartburn
T.E.D. hose...oh how you make me feel sexy

oj and diet squirt cocktails for the nausea
monthly pedi's for my swollen, sore feet
honeydew boba tea, for something cool and sweet
frozen bananas, sans chocolate, for the leg cramps

izze's, b/c they just make me happy
and my sexy husband who has done everything he can to make these last few weeks bearable

baby "Joe" can't come soon enough!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So even with the band thing, I don't think I'd be able to wear my regular pants during pregnancy. I get huge EVERYWHERE.

Is that Bluth banana stand for real, or is that a picture from the show? I'm dying!

LJABC and D said...

I am amazed that you could stay in your regular pants because when I am pregnant my butt is freaking huge. Hang in there, you're in the homestretch!!

Unknown said...

i say thank you to drawstring pants/skirts, prilosec, tums, and Grandparents!

Jack Attack said...

remember people-I lost 20 lbs before I got pregnant so I am wearing my "fat" pants