23 October 2009

flashback friday: sisters weekend

where has the time gone? it seems like October has passed me by and before I can say "boo", Halloween is upon me. then Thanksgiving. then Christmas. Jack is already compiling a list for Santa and his favorite thing to do is thumb through the Toys 'R' Us catalog. he'll be getting nothing but coal if he doesn't shape up soon. he has been a little monster lately.
Tahoe, 09/2009
front: Raeanne (sister), Jenette (sister), me
back: Lorene (sister), Brigette (SIL), Kate, Holly (SIL), Marie

Last month Kate and I enjoyed a little girl time with my MIL and SIL's in Tahoe. nothing but laughs when these ladies are around. we shopped, ate out, shopped, slept in, shopped, stayed up way to late, and did I mention shop? the P* girls love to shop. it was too much for the 2 youngest girls, Laci and Kate, but they were troopers and went right along with it.

it was fun ladies. let's do it again real soon.and next time, I want to see Raeanne eat the whole pancake!

2 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Yummy pancakes! I love pancakes. I could eat that whole thing for sure.

KJ said...

lucky you to have so much fun with your bonus family.