30 January 2010

interviews 01.2010

Jack
3.5 yearsfavorite food: broccoli
favorite letter: J and A
favorite number: 8
favorite color: orange
favorite monster truck: batman
favorite train: Hank
favorite person: Novalee and dad and kate and mom and nana and papa and grandma and grandpa and taylor
favorite animal: giraffe
favorite sport: baseball
favorite game: hungry hippos and candyland and dinosaur puzzle
favorite book: Gossie (he has it memorized)
favorite movie: Thomas the Train
favorite song: Ring Around the Rosie
favorite activity: playing golf with dad


* * *


Kate
7.5 months

favorite food: squash (I have yet to give her a food and have her refuse it)
favorite song:
patty cake
favorite book
: B is for Bear
favorite person
: Jack (no one can make her laugh like Jack)
favorite game
: peek-a-boo
favorite activity
: bath time
favorite color
: anything BUT pink

(I translated her screams and squeals to the best of my ability)

1 comment:

Amber said...

love this post. I need to do this. Otherwise I won't remember. So cute.