Marinated Flank Steak(Sister's Cafe)
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 tsp ginger (didn't have this and it tasted great)
- 2 TB lemon juice (used lime juice instead)
- 2 TB canola oil
- 1 TB onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients together. Place steak in ziploc bag. Pour marinade over steak and marinade over night. Another suggestion: freeze the steak in the marinade and it marinates while it defrosts!
2. Grill until cooked to desired tenderness. place meat on plate and tent with aluminum foil. allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
* * * * *
(Out Best Bites)
Ingredients:
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced or pressed garlic
Directions:
If roasting in the oven, heat oven to 425. If grilling, prepare grill to medium heat. combine salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, and garlic. Drizzle over asparagus and toss to coat. Roast/grill 8-10 minutes.

4 comments:
yumm! that asparagus sounds delicious! thanks for posting all the great recipes.
Just wanted you to know I am a
" secret" viewer of the Bachelor myself. I can't wait to get the kids in bed on Monday night so I can Play back my recorded, commercial free white trash sin. Greg even went and bought me a Blizzard to go with it last night. I woke up with a stomach ache as well last night- don't know if it's from the Blizzard or the show though!
Great tip idea about freezing! I can't wait to try this one. Hopefully Owen, who's also a vegetarian, will like it as much as Jack. :)
I've made the asparagus twice now! I love it!! Thanks!
Post a Comment