05 October 2010

family reunion

Family Reunion 2010
last month, we were in Heber for Aaron's family reunion. 3 days of little sleep, lots of cousins, great food (thanks Brigette), and some interesting wardrobe choices. thanks for a memorable weekend everyone!
{20 grandchildren total with #21 on the way. girls are definitely the minority}

...some of my favorites...{the best we could manage of our crew. Jack and Kate were done with pictures at this point. thanks for your help on the shirts Brit}***
{she is a mama to all boys-4 of them!}

no family reunion is complete without a little baseball and kickball action

{not the best lighting but I love this one of Papa showing Jack how to swing the bat}

3 comments:

Mom's Mail said...

we loved all the photos and remembered all the good times!!

Dava_Hudson said...

I love the silly face picture. Aaron makes the greatest faces ever!

The Barth Family Blog said...

I love how you can see Jack's Julius's ears when he wears a hat.:)
You know what we forgot to do?
Motor boat faces!! Next time a must.