30 August 2011

the last of...

Jackturned 5 yesterday and is going to start preschool with Ms. Karilee next week. Where did the summer go? I feel the push to post photos of his last day of preschool with Ms. Teri back in May. This is more for my documentation b/c I have been such a slacker and don't think many people still read this. I have debated shutting this blog down or making it private so I can still make my books (which I hope to complete 2009, 2010 and 2011 for Christmas this year b/c baby will be here shortly after that-so this may be one of the last posts of recording moments). Jack had such a great time with Ms. Teri and learned so much-even started reading a little. She was so great. My fridge is still covered in his artwork. I just can bring myself to throw it away. He was fortunate enough to be in class with 2 of his buddies, Peyton and Trent (and I was fortunate enough to have someone to carpool with).


(classmates: Allie, Aaron, Trent, Isabella, Mariel, Peyton, Bailee)
* * * * *

another last...karate. Jack was enrolled in karate from March-August. It was so fun to watch him and see his confidence grow. Master Pino was fantastic and made each class enjoyable. Jack's buddy, Riley, also made it enjoyable.



* * * * *

and one more last...soccer. With school and karate Jack's schedule was pretty busy but we managed to do soccer camp again this spring. It may not be his favorite sport, but he still had a lot of fun with his friends Riley, Peyton, and Kate.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope it's not the end! But if it is, I totally get it.

I've been thinking of doing karate for Noah this year, I think he would love it. Jack is so cute!