...

P* clan-Thanksgiving 2011; St George, UT
inlaws. I am grateful for the family I married in to 11 years ago. we spent the Thanksgiving holiday in St George with all of Aaron's family (minus his brother Evan's family). They are such kind, generous people who have made me feel welcome since day one. I loved watching my kids interact with their cousins. They played so well and had so much fun (unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so phone pics will have to do). I am grateful for Aaron's parents for raising an amazing son and who are good examples to my children of righteousness and integrity.
Jack, Matthew, Logan, Jake on post turkey dinner hike
my little turkey-thanksgiving craft time

and my favorite of turkey #2 from the weekend. she was a handful this weekend, waking up at 3 a.m., keeping all the in the hotel room awake. (and yes, I cut her hair. tried to get rid of the curls. was tired of combing the rats nest everyday, but it didn't work. the curls remained. ugh!)
now we are gearing up for Christmas. The tree is up, the holiday baking has begun, and the shopping is 80% complete. The weekends are filling up with holiday parties and visitors. The kids are so excited, making it hard not to get into the spirit of the holiday. Hoping I have the energy to make it through it all. Baby girl arrives in 9 weeks!

4 comments:
Hey, we were in St. George too!
Zoe's curls are killing me. They were so cute when her hair was shorter and now it's impossible to come through without conditioner and spray detangler afterwards. Hate it.
Won't be long before you have 3 kids! It's crazy! 3 kids is definately quite the transition. Good luck!!
It sure was fun being together for Thanksgiving. You're right, the Papa family is an amazing crew. I'm glad Rae turned out alright too, LOL.
-Rob
wonderful smyle she got
http://webseowants.com/
Post a Comment