21 May 2012
Olivia Marie
Dear Blogger,
It's been 6 months since my last post. Life happened-we moved, had a baby-and I didn't have time for you. This new format is totally throwing me for a loop. I will try and post some pictures of my baby since she is now 4 months old. I want to hold Olivia (since she is my last) rather than sit at the computer. I rarely use the computer anymore and snap more pictures using instagram rather than my camera. She is such the 3rd child. We call her Liv or Livy more often than Olivia and just adore her.
She was born on Jan 29, 2012 (I;ll spare you the delivery details). Liv is such a sweet baby. I can't get enough of her and love to eat her cheeks. The kids adore her and Jack is my big helper. She looks more like Jack, even has his crazy Donald Trump combover hair, with some hints of red (no idea where that came from). She's tall and skinny just like her sister, and loves to eat, just like Kate. My girls got all the height (and the appetites). (hopefully Jack will sprout up soon.) She's a trooper, always in her carseat and on the go to school, tball, dance, the pool, etc and sleeps most anywhere. But sleeping through the night has not been the best. Unlike Jack and Kate who slept through the night at week 5 and week 6, Liv just recently started sleeping through the night, and even now it is hit or miss. Her tongue is always sticking out, as seen in the pictures taken of her at 12 days old. She is getting close to rolling over and loves to hear herself "talk". We love her to pieces and wish she would stay little forever. I may make another apperance on this said blog with some current pictures, but don't hold your breath.
(pictures by my friend Megan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Love, Love, Love the pictures. I check all the time to see if you put some up. Thanks. Can't wait to see you guys in August. Jenette
This makes me ache for another baby. she is precious. Congratulations!
She is so darling! Congrats to your family.
So cute!
Love the pictures! She is a doll!
Post a Comment