19 January 2009

scary

Jack has gone from camera shy to camera hog over night.
Maybe he has noticed the absence of the camera and missed the attention.
(I just don't have the desire to snap photos lately...maybe a new lens would spark my interest again...any suggestions?)
Jack will be riding around on his bike or building a tower and he'll turn to me and say, "take picture...cheese". Then he'll strike a pose or make some silly face, waiting for me to run a get my camera and play paparazzi.
So, today I granted his wish.
Today he was all about being SCARY.

Scary? Me...I think it's pretty cute.
Love my little man.

P.S. this photo was shot day 27 post ping-pong injury...almost better...then he runs into the wall yesterday and another bruise has appeared. so is the life with a boy.

6 comments:

brit said...

i think you should go big & get the 70-200 2.8L. just a suggestions:) can't wait to find out what you're having!

Jack Attack said...

wouldn't that be nice. gotta a used one you want to sell me? have you ever heard of the "fish bowl" lens?

Dava_Hudson said...

That poor kid. He sure is bruise-prone... lol. Eli is the same way, i swear that guy wakes up with a new bruise every morning. Cant wait to find out what your having!

KJ said...

the only face M makes for the camera is what we call the "chandler bing face." Eyes scrunched, lips puckered, nose crinkled. He makes it as soon as he sees the camera. At least you have a willing subject! A cute one at that, bruises or not.

Chase and Melissa said...

that's it...you and b.dye have to show me the ways of photography and photoshop - I am so jealous looking at all of your awesome pictures! I have the camera, I just need some lessons :) Chase says you can get a fish eye cap attachment for $100, instead of the $500 lens and save some money. And...we took our engagement pictures out at Calico Basin on the way to Redrock. It's so pretty up there! Seriously though, your pictures of Jack are amazing. I have to learn so I can capture Clive.

Jill M said...

Brit,
I miss having you close to hang with. You are on the same page with me with regards to work/mom/etc. I hope you have a girl. They are fun. But brothers are so fun, too.