06 July 2010

our 4th

(I was starting to feel like this blog was turning into a food blog so get ready for a little photo overload)


...the parade...

red, white, blue, veterans, heroes, stars and stripes, candy, children,
star wars, fast cars, classic cars, independence, liberty, freedom love tori's face

the kids made the newspaper with this photo
(go here and scroll through parade photos)

* * * * *


...food...

complete with P* style build-a-dog and tiger's blood snowcone
(finally found one...Mad Hatter Cupcakes of all places)

and Jack insisted on wearing his bike helmet all afternoon

he is a "special" child



* * * * *


...fireworks...
ear plugs...check

the guys

the dyes

the girls...stacey, brit, me, sandi

(photo courtesy of stacey)


proud to be an American

4 comments:

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Cool photos! Did you take the last one? it is awesome. Looks like you guys had fun!! ; )

N. Tipps said...

I love the first picture of Kate sitting among the flags...and that last one with the sparklers is awesome!

Kris said...

timed photo of sparklers or photoshopped?

Jack Attack said...

yes I took all the photos. last one I just opened my shutter for a few seconds. I am not that experienced in photoshop